Table of Contents
- 1 For file-based data that can’t leave your datacenter and the data that can
- 2 Hassle free multi-site hybrid cloud storage
- 3 Scalable storage for massive amounts of file-based data offered as a service
- 4 Multiple access methods, no need to develop to an API (unless you want to)
- 5 Eliminate the uncertainty of using off-the-shelf private cloud software
For file-based data that can’t leave your datacenter and the data that can
Nirvanix Hybrid Cloud Storage Service combines the scalability, ease-of-management and compelling economics of public cloud storage with the security and control of private cloud storage – all in a complete, fully managed solution. You provide the datacenter space, power, cooling, and a network connection and Nirvanix handles everything else. The solution was designed to provide large organizations with the flexibility to comply with even the most stringent corporate or legal data retention policies by storing data within their facility while still enabling transfer to the Nirvanix Cloud Storage Network™ for optimizing business processes and workflow – globally.
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Overview
- Solution Specs
Christopher has experience with B2B and B2C marketplaces, e-commerce, data, analytics, SaaS software, online publishing, and consumer electronics companies, my specialty is startups, re-starts/turnarounds, growth, capital raising, and IPO or M&A exits. Board and management roles have been held in two IPOs (totaling $1.4 billion), three sell-side M&As (totaling $2 billion), four buy-side tuck-ins (totaling $100 million), and three startups (totaling $50 million).