Test Automation Engineer
Nirvanix is leading the disruption of the storage market with its enterprise-class cloud storage services. To move to the next level, we are building on the strengths of the Nirvanix technology and services to continue redefining cloud storage. With an aggressive product roadmap and revenue growth goals, we are looking to build a dynamic engineering team that is the most competitive in the industry.
Nirvanix is looking for a Test Automation Engineer, a key position to test our enterprise-class service for up to "Five Nines" availability on petabytes of data. The ideal candidate has experience working with complex software systems and pushing those systems beyond their limits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement test automation strategies and framework.
- Execute automated tests and track test status.
- Work with developers and testers to drive automation into test plans.
- Support automated testing in a continuous integration/continuous deployment environment.
- Log and track issues found.
- Contribute to driving product quality to enable the company to meet its goals.
- Develop custom solutions to further strengthen existing offerings.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 yrs experience in software test automation.
- Understanding of web services and applications using REST/SOAP and underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP).
- Experience creating and maintaining a distributed, automated test framework.
- Experience implementing and executing automated test cases.
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuring client-server environments using mixed platforms (web servers, SQL servers, Linux, and Windows).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and review code (C#, Java, C++).
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
- Background in storage technologies.
If this sounds like you, then you'd love working for Nirvanix. We've got some cool projects for you to work on. Send us your resume.
Please submit all inquiries with your resume via e-mail to email@example.com.