Nirvanix is leading the disruption of the storage market with its enterprise-class cloud storage services. To move to the next level, we are building on the strengths of the Nirvanix technology and services to continue redefining cloud storage. With an aggressive product roadmap and revenue growth goals, we are looking to build a dynamic engineering team that is the most competitive in the industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Faceoff with programming challenges relating to efficiency and scalability: there's still a huge range of projects to choose from.
- Work closely with talented, like-minded teammates to bring the complex parts of Nirvanix together into something that simplifies the enterprise storage space.
- Develop custom solutions to further strengthen existing offerings.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or related technical degree is desired.
- 4 years experience in developing solutions using some of the following: Java, C#, C/C++, SOAP/REST APIs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with cloud solutions such as Amazon S3, Nirvanix, EMC Atmos.
- Familiar with cloud gateways/data movers from companies such as Symantec, Riverbed, Panzura, CommVault, and others.
If this sounds like you, then you'd love working for Nirvanix. We've got some cool stuff for you to work on. Send us your resume.
Please submit all inquiries with your resume via e-mail to email@example.com.