The Marketing Coordinator provides day-to-day support in a fast-paced environment to the VP of Marketing in a wide range of marketing activities, executes outbound marketing projects, and interfaces with field sales with respect to requests for marketing support. Time is of the essence. We are looking for an efficient, goal-oriented and highly responsive person with the ability manage multiple tasks without breaking a sweat.
The position will report to the VP of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage internal and external projects as directed with a strong emphasis on on-time delivery
- Track and report status of deliverables and budget for marketing campaigns, events and announcements
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns High response rate to lead generation campaigns
- Participate in and contribute to the planning and execution of events and announcements
- Edit documents and presentations as needed
- Timely response to field sales requests for marketing support
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing at high-tech company
- Knowledge of storage, cloud and cloud storage preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with multiple personality styles and levels of professional staff
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work assignments, and feel comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong graphic capabilities
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to produce in fast pace, high volume environment
Please submit all inquiries with your resume via e-mail to email@example.com.