Accounts Receivables Specialist
Nirvanix is leading the disruption of the storage market with its enterprise-class cloud storage services. To move to the next level, we are building on the strengths of the Nirvanix technology and services to continue redefining cloud storage. We are building a dynamic team to reach our aggressive revenue growth goals.
Nirvanix is looking for an Accounts Receivables Specialist who will be focused on monthly invoicing of our cloud storage services in addition to collecting on the invoices in a timely manner. This position will report directly to the Assistant Controller.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure that invoices are accurately generated in accordance with the contract and sent to customers promptly.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Communicate with sales force as needed to ensure invoicing accuracy.
- Ensure customer contracts are finalized and filed appropriately.
- Maintain customer contracts.
- Record payables based on invoices received.
- Generate purchase orders.
- Maintain accurate fixed asset listing.
- Ensure timely annual property tax filings.
- Provide all assistance as needed for the annual financial statement audit.
- 3+ years in receivables and collections position, preferably in technology industry.
- Must be resourceful and flexible.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- A self starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- QuickBooks and NetSuite experience preferred.
If this sounds like you, then you'd love working for Nirvanix. Send us your resume.
Please submit all inquiries with your resume via e-mail to email@example.com.